Capital Region Drifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Capital Region Drifting

Capital D's official forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We are now located at www.capitaldrift.ca/forums

Practice 3 Feb8

Go down 
+12
Reo Baird
matt t
Fleemer
imperium
Shelby Moreau
colton c
corymurphy
ed markowski
g penny
j-rock
redruM
SuperPhil
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperPhil
Hella Super Cool Guy
Hella Super Cool Guy
SuperPhil

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:46 am

Off season practice @ Western Speedway

Getting drivers acquainted with the track.
No experience necessary.

Drivers enter the track between 9:00AM - 9:45AM

Drifting Starts at 10:00AM!!!
Drifting Ends at 4:00PM

---------------------------------------------------------------

$60 per driver. (Must be payed in advance)
$15 pit pass.
$5 per spectator.
Free admission for volunteers.

For registration, email us with the following info:
1) Name
2) Type of car
3) Contact info (phone/location)

it.starts.with.d@gmail.com

-Capital D

Note *No vehicles leave the track until all races have been completed*
*If you're under 18, you must have a signed consent form.
Back to top Go down
https://capitaldrift.forumotion.com/forum.htm
redruM

redruM

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:33 am

im there!!

Grant R
AE86
Back to top Go down
j-rock

j-rock

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:38 pm

do we have to stay all day?
Back to top Go down
http://island4x4.com
redruM

redruM

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:56 pm

j-rock, u have the gze??

i would love to see that rip it up....but if your not gonna stay the whole day maybe you should give way to someone who will be in for the long haul. just a suggestion. hope to see u there anyways!!
Back to top Go down
j-rock

j-rock

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:08 am

redruM wrote:
j-rock, u have the gze??

i would love to see that rip it up....but if your not gonna stay the whole day maybe you should give way to someone who will be in for the long haul. just a suggestion. hope to see u there anyways!!

some people have kids and work i dont have mommy or daddy to pay for my junk Practice 3 Feb8 Dita
Back to top Go down
SuperPhil
Hella Super Cool Guy
Hella Super Cool Guy
SuperPhil

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:37 am

^^ouch lol! You don't have to stay all day but you will have to pay full price. If you plan on competing in events however you will have to be there all night. We're only letting cars out early for practices...it benefits the people that stay anyways.
Back to top Go down
redruM

redruM

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:24 am

j-rock wrote:
redruM wrote:
j-rock, u have the gze??

some people have kids and work i dont have mommy or daddy to pay for my junk Practice 3 Feb8 Dita

im 25 and my mother lives in kamloops and daddy who knows where. ive paid for everything. thats why i joined the navy 6 years ago...to pay for my own. dont make assupmtions it makes you look like a tool and not to many tools own a gze86 just dont end up the first.

im just sayin if your not gonna be there all day it would be lame to a person who wants to be and doesnt get in.
use ur head dont go to insults right away that shit aint right.
Back to top Go down
j-rock

j-rock

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:25 pm

redruM wrote:
j-rock wrote:
redruM wrote:
j-rock, u have the gze??

im 25 and my mother lives in kamloops and daddy who knows where. ive paid for everything. thats why i joined the navy 6 years ago...to pay for my own. dont make assupmtions it makes you look like a tool and not to many tools own a gze86 just dont end up the first.

im just sayin if your not gonna be there all day it would be lame to a person who wants to be and doesnt get in.
use ur head dont go to insults right away that shit aint right.

i dont need to here your life story just saying your in the navy says it allPractice 3 Feb8 Dita
Back to top Go down
g penny

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:35 pm

way to e-thug on a otherwise good forum why dont you just not come and make it a better event for everyone
grant has already proved himself ato be a person that apretiates these kind of events .you just sit on the computer with your penis {which only a japanese girl could enjoy}in your hand talking shit about someone u never met before

j-rock= FAIL!
Back to top Go down
j-rock

j-rock

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:23 pm

g penny wrote:
way to e-thug on a otherwise good forum why dont you just not come and make it a better event for everyone
grant has already proved himself ato be a person that apretiates these kind of events .you just sit on the computer with your penis {which only a japanese girl could enjoy}in your hand talking shit about someone u never met before

j-rock= FAIL!

why does every body take shit so seiriously. its the fucking internet
Back to top Go down
ed markowski

ed markowski

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:37 pm

j-rock wrote:
why does every body take shit so seiriously. its the fucking internet

it's hard to detect sarcasm via text. come out and drive, and if you don't like it you can bomb out on half time. might as well drive, what else is a GZE for?
Back to top Go down
corymurphy

corymurphy

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:13 pm

keep it clean guys we dont need this BS
Back to top Go down
colton c

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:51 am

Hey guys I'm gonna be at the practice on the 8th and was wondering if anybody can lend me a helmet?
Back to top Go down
Shelby Moreau

Shelby Moreau

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:07 am

Should be coming out to this one ladies.

Hope to have some good times!
Back to top Go down
SuperPhil
Hella Super Cool Guy
Hella Super Cool Guy
SuperPhil

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:36 am

Hey everyone.

Just got back from Tim Horton's and I think I need to address a couple of things.

We need to have, at the very least, 14 pre-registered drivers before we can open the track for a practice/event. Last practice we had quite a few drop-in drivers, and that's fine, but we need to know how many drivers we're going to have to make sure we can pay for the track. For this practice here's the drivers list:

1. Colton Curtis
2. Shelby Moreau
3. Dmitry Mishchenko
4. Tyler Burton
5. Jason Debruyn
6. Mike Slaco
7. Phil Favel
8. Marty Lacerda
9. Derek Sirorot
10. Liam Hayes
11. Matt Tregear

If we don't fill the empty spots by Friday night we're going to have to cancel this practice. If you're having troubles coming out on Friday night to make payments to us please let us know so we can make other arrangements.

If you're worried about the amount of track time you're going to get; don't be. Last practice we had so much track time that drivers started running out of gas/tires and we plan to keep it that way. We've worked hard to get our drivers the most we can for their money. We've had some people ask us before if we could hold smaller more private practices. The answer is, no. We get charged for a full day whether we use the whole day or just a couple hours.

Maybe we're holding to many practices and costs are getting to be too much? If it is send me a PM and let me know. We've been trying to get as many practices as we can for drivers now because once Western Speedway's season starts all we can get are the Event days already posted. That's it!

Since this is our first year we're still trying to work out the bugs as well. So your feedback is greatly appreciated. We're aiming to make this the best we can for our drivers but without knowing what drivers want we can't really give it to them.

Phil Favel
Capital D

Last edited by SuperPhil on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
imperium

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:07 am

i really hope people get on this i had a ton of fun watching last time and i was looking forward to the 8th
i wish i had a vehicle to drive because i surely would

if it does happen is mr tube steak coming again?
Back to top Go down
Shelby Moreau

Shelby Moreau

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:08 pm

I'm there for sure, so hopefully this works.
Back to top Go down
ed markowski

ed markowski

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:14 pm

hey grant do you know if derek is going to be able to fix the "super wagon"?

reo might borrow my car for the day because i'm broke ass. awaiting confirmation.

g penny?
switch?
marty?
liam?

..etc.

i predict this coming together last minute.
Back to top Go down
Fleemer

Fleemer

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:39 pm

i'l be there but as far as dirving i don't know.

i'm awaiting funds to purchase wheels/tires or just upgrade my car to a turbo II
Back to top Go down
matt t

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:32 am

Hey phil, i'm in for the event on the 8th. my friday night was too busy to come pay you guys. i can prolly come drop off the monies on monday between 430 and 5, just let me know or call me at 813-3117,i dont have your number.
thanks
matt
Back to top Go down
SuperPhil
Hella Super Cool Guy
Hella Super Cool Guy
SuperPhil

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 am

Alright so we've gathered some more drivers for our next practice so we'll be running on Sunday for sure.

See you at the track.
Back to top Go down
Shelby Moreau

Shelby Moreau

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:07 am

Can't wait see ya there guys.
Back to top Go down
redruM

redruM

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:10 am

Derek is in a mad rush to get the wagon fixed but i think he will get it done. we went out and picked up some more corolla goodness. ill post it on the projects page
Back to top Go down
Fleemer

Fleemer

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:02 am

i have tires that i know i can buy super cheap that are competition drift tires that are street legal.

100$ a pop Very Happy

i just need wheels Sad
Back to top Go down
imperium

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:17 am

any word on mr tubesteak for this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice 3 Feb8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice 3 Feb8   Practice 3 Feb8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice 3 Feb8
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next