Capital Region Drifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Capital Region Drifting

Capital D's official forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We are now located at www.capitaldrift.ca/forums

i need a couch on the 17th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dO-bOy

dO-bOy

i need a couch on the 17th Empty
PostSubject: i need a couch on the 17th   i need a couch on the 17th Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:14 am

anyone have a couch or floorspace for me to crash on the 17th? i gotta take off in the morning at 6:30 for work at 9 Mad
Back to top Go down
Fleemer

Fleemer

PostSubject: Re: i need a couch on the 17th   i need a couch on the 17th Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:48 am

17th of april?

are you from Vancouver or something?
Back to top Go down
dO-bOy

dO-bOy

PostSubject: Re: i need a couch on the 17th   i need a couch on the 17th Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:49 am

yea mainlander. western looks hella fun
Back to top Go down
Fleemer

Fleemer

PostSubject: Re: i need a couch on the 17th   i need a couch on the 17th Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:57 am

it is ^_^

I'm sure someone can get you somewhere to sleep.

its a lot different then going around an oval over... and over.. and over ;P

i don't have anywhere in my place, since its not really mine, i just rent a room Sad
Back to top Go down
dO-bOy

dO-bOy

PostSubject: Re: i need a couch on the 17th   i need a couch on the 17th Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 pm

quite honestly, the oval at cellblock is really fun. especially when you have an underpowered corolla flying through the bank and the transitions are super fast in the straight. i have no gripes about it at all but i've only been to cellblock for organized events. technical stuff would feel more like street hehe
Back to top Go down
Jason D

Jason D

PostSubject: Re: i need a couch on the 17th   i need a couch on the 17th Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:50 am

yo matt, theres gonna be alot of us mainlander dudes there... im prob just gonna catch some z's in my car... hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
dO-bOy

dO-bOy

PostSubject: Re: i need a couch on the 17th   i need a couch on the 17th Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:59 am

I'd totally be down for that, in fact a bunch of people are getting hammered that night. but i need a shower before the 6:30am ferry because i'm going straight to work at 9 and i can't show up smelling like oil and burnt rubber with my armpits in chick's face hahahaha. i really can't take 2 days off work which is why i'm so choked these events are on fridays all summer Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need a couch on the 17th   i need a couch on the 17th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need a couch on the 17th
Page 1 of 1