Capital Region Drifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Capital Region Drifting

Capital D's official forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We are now located at www.capitaldrift.ca/forums

how to weigh my car?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperPhil
Hella Super Cool Guy
Hella Super Cool Guy
SuperPhil

how to weigh my car? Empty
PostSubject: how to weigh my car?   how to weigh my car? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:09 am

anyone know where I can go to get my car weighed?

I heard you can roll up to some weigh in stations and if they're not busy you can weigh your car. true/false?

Where would said weigh stations be?

PS. i'm cheap and don't wanna pay money Cool
Back to top Go down
https://capitaldrift.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Fleemer

Fleemer

PostSubject: Re: how to weigh my car?   how to weigh my car? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:55 am

go to alpine dump in langford, just ask for weight only (usually you weigh in then wiegh our when you dump lots of stuff) also, should be free Smile

I hear that the way station is "on" at all time on the way to sidney, you can just pull in , park your car and weight will be displayed. I have yet to test this out.

Pn a side note, weight reduction is kind of pointless in my opinion unless your trying to shift the inertia of your vehicle further front or back.

Taking interior out + all sound dedening will make the bias more toward sthe front adn you'l have a higher moment of intertia towards the front making transistions even easier in your 240sx. As for "faster" 150lbs (most you'l get taking uot an interior) may shave off 0.05seconds of a quarter mile time.

10hp does more. So all these guys saying taking out their interior makes their car go faster is BS Razz (you can do the math to see how much it helps, and its barely anything)

either way, good luck.
Back to top Go down
j-rock

j-rock

PostSubject: Re: how to weigh my car?   how to weigh my car? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:43 pm

go to the landfill up at hartland you can weigh it at the public scales + the rd is fun to drive too.
Back to top Go down
http://island4x4.com
The Switch
Admin
The Switch

PostSubject: Re: how to weigh my car?   how to weigh my car? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:21 am

Horsepower Design Equations and Formulas Calculator

Good shyt
Back to top Go down
https://capitaldrift.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to weigh my car?   how to weigh my car? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to weigh my car?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Capital Region Drifting :: Automotive Chat :: General Automotive-