Capital Region Drifting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Capital Region Drifting

Capital D's official forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We are now located at www.capitaldrift.ca/forums

Staff Meeting Jan23

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperPhil
Hella Super Cool Guy
Hella Super Cool Guy
SuperPhil

Staff Meeting Jan23 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Meeting Jan23   Staff Meeting Jan23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:31 pm

We're going to be having a staff meeting to go over our last practice and to talk about what needs to be better for future events.

It will be on Friday the 23rd at 7:00PM at some sushi place(name will be coming soon).

**All staff members are to attend**

Thank you.

Phil Favel
Capital D
Back to top Go down
https://capitaldrift.forumotion.com/forum.htm
redruM

redruM

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting Jan23   Staff Meeting Jan23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:26 am

What about contenders that plan on being there all year? can we come to pitch in some ideas?

cuz i have a few Wink
Back to top Go down
RPS13KID

RPS13KID

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting Jan23   Staff Meeting Jan23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:47 am

does this include volunteers?

btw sorry i couldnt make it sunday i came and saw a couple of you guys for like a half hour but my daddy-o needed some help with stuff so i couldnt make it any earlier then 3:20 when i finally got out. but i will be next time and for all the major events if my car is ready.
Back to top Go down
SuperPhil
Hella Super Cool Guy
Hella Super Cool Guy
SuperPhil

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting Jan23   Staff Meeting Jan23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:40 am

alright so the place we're meeting is Yoshi Sushi. It's right behind the timmies on blanchard. we'll be meeting there at 7 so arrive a little earlier.

map here: MAP

PS: Grant you are welcome to come since you'll be a year long competitor. Do to lack of space in the restaurant volunteers will have to sit this one out.

oh ya...let me know if you going to be there as soon as possible so i can make all the necessary reservations. Give me a shout or send me a txt at 250-508-8600
Back to top Go down
https://capitaldrift.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting Jan23   Staff Meeting Jan23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Meeting Jan23
Page 1 of 1